Monday, April 28, 2008

Resolved.

Resolved.

It's good to know that Jesus cares. I already knew it, but it's still good to be reminded.

Friendships restored. Heartbreaks getting healed. Preparation for the big move back to the states going okay. Drama down to a minimum.

All in all I feel pretty good.

I still don't want to leave New Zealand. C'mon! No offense to America, but New Zealand's got it going on.
But...
No offense to New Zealand, but America's already had it going on.
Haha.

What am I talking about?!


Hmm... someone's going to have to throw me onto that plane cause I don't think I'll be going willingly.

Goodbye BBQ on Thursday. I'm looking forward to it, but I'm not too, because it'll be like the 'final' goodbye. Some people I may never see again. Others I'll see in January 2009 when I hope to return. But I hope to stay connected to everyone cause I love them soooooooo much!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment