Sunday, August 05, 2007

Dear Father,

Dear Heavenly Father,

Hi. How's things?

For me, I'm a bit confused. Emotional, I suppose. You already know my heart so I probably don't need to tell you, but I have NO CLUE of what you're doing with my life. Everything's changing so fast, I can't keep up. There are good things, then there are bad things. My emotions are up and down everyday. How far can I stretch before I break? Family, friends, chuch, work; New Zealand, America...issues everywhere. Why? Why must it be so hard? I've cried...oh man have I cried, and I have laughed, and I have danced for joy, and I have been so tired I couldn't get up. I hate my job! Well, no, I don't HATE it...I more...hmm...well, I don't enjoy it. But I need it to pay the bills. Speaking of money...thanks for letting me and my sis stay at this house for free...but why must we move so soon? To a more expensive place than we had before? A place that may or may not be sold soon. That'll affect us for sure. The cost of living here is so high! We can barely make it as it is with bills here and back in the States.

*sigh*

We aren't traveling much and that is kind of hard. Our car is having trouble. I'm not doing my art, my special worship of you. And Father, why is it that when we get good news, it is immediately followed by bad news. Not always, but often. Too often... Family is coming soon. I can't tell you how happy it makes me! But...that means that I will have to take time off from my job, if not end it, for a whole month. How will I pay for bills then?

I know, I know. I'm complaining. I'm sorry. All I have comes from you. Campbell said that at church today. I don't own any of it! My job, my money, my borrowed car, my shelter, my being, everything is yours...rightfully yours. You created it all. So what am I worried about? Why am I discontent? Why am I afraid? I run to you, Father, because you're all I have. And I put my full trust in you. You know what you're doing.

Thanks for the chat. I'll see you again in a few minutes. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment