Monday, August 28, 2006

Fantasy

I have thrown down, yet another book of epic fantasy. This is the third time!! Three books filled with filth. It's shameful!

I need to become a writer and a illustrator, then perhaps I can bring hope to a very difficult and fine line world of fantasy. The heroes of these books are becoming more and more impure and less heroic.

It's times like this that I need to pick up books like the Lord of the Rings and try to remember that there is such a thing as good fantasy. Y'know, the kind of fantasy that leaves you feeling awed at the courage and purity of heart that the main characters possess, as well as an amazing story as a whole. I wish that there were more books like this. I will continue my art, just like this piece, and write my stories and see where God leads me. Perhaps I will make a difference in the world of fantasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment