Thursday, August 24, 2006

Hidden in a Whisper

So.
I'm here.

What meant to be a test run has come out in the form of another blog. I am not unfamiliar with blogs, as I have a xanga, myspace music, and such weblogs. However, upon discussion, my sister and I came to the conclusion that we need a blog for when we move to New Zealand for a year in May 2007.

Me, being the ever curious and excited webpage builder, decided to start a little early. There is much news to tell currently about New Zealand info and I am also excited about just starting fresh.

To start this blog out right, I will discuss my unofficial reason for titling my blog as Hidden in a Whisper.

When I first titled it, I thought it sounded cool. But upon much thinking, about 25 seconds total, I decided that it fit with New Zealand. New Zealand is this beautiful country that seems itself to be Hidden in a Whisper. Not many people know of it's beauty or even it's location. And though there may be whispers of it's name here and there, not many know what it is. More popular mention of it may have come since Peter Jackson filmed Lord of the Rings there, and from Disney's Narnia being filmed there.

With that said, I have succeeded in both introducing my new blog (in the broadest sense of the word) as well as conjuring up this semi-lengthy looking post to awe the masses.

I'm sorry to say that for now, a more explicit description of New Zealand will have to come at a later post.

I will leave you with a picture.



I took this while I was in New Zealand for a Service- Learning Trip with Malone College last summer. This is how I feel with the future, the unknown, but I know God's got me.

No comments:

Post a Comment