Sunday, August 27, 2006

The Unknown

Okay, so I changed the background again. I wanted a softer look. Green just wasn't doing it for me.

Recently I have been thinking a lot about life. I've graduated from college and I'm still trying to figure out where I need to be in the world. Next year is covered. I'll be in New Zealand. But after that...?

This is a hard stage of life. It makes me lean on the Lord more when I'm faced with the Unknown.

Do I go back to school for animation? I'm not one of those people who want to be in school all of my life.

Do I attempt to intern for M. Night Shyamalan, because that would be amazing. However, it was just a thought, not a reality. I just want to see how he makes those incredible films.

Do I do missions stuff? I have never seen myself as a Missionary persay as a profession. In life yes, but hmm...

Do I consider working at a college? CCO seems pretty cool.

Do I work from home doing illustrations and paintings?

Do I move to another city or country and begin life there?

So many questions and no immediate answers. This world of the Unknown is pretty scary.

I know that wherever I'll be, I'll always be doing art. It's a big part of me.

Thus ends my ramblings for the day.

1 comment:

  1. Cara, I definitely think you should intern for M. Night. How cool would that be?! Don't write it off just yet. Stranger things have happened.

    - Tiana

    ReplyDelete