Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Greetings from the southern hemisphere

Hi. Yes. I exist.

In the future!

New Zealand is 16 hours ahead of most of you guys from home, so, yeah.

It's been eventful here. We had internet, then we it messed up so we had to get another type that cost $100 kiwidollars more. Right now i'm at the library, but hopefully by tonight or tommorow I will be able to use the internet at home.

I have a short time limit at this computer so, I'll have to get back to the whole UPDATE thing.

For now, just know that we miss home, love all you guys, and really need continued prayer as we are going through this adjustment stage.

Thank you so much for all of the encouragement notes and emails. It made me very happy. And Tiana too, I'm sure.

For now, bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment