Monday, May 21, 2007

Pictures!!!!!!!!


I've got pictures!!! Tiana and I went to the library and uploaded the pictures from our camera onto that computer, then burned them to a disk. Here goes. Make sure you've read the last couple of entries to better understand the pics.






Day 1. This is me, super-excited about being back in New Zealand!! We were staying with Luke and Kristin and they lived out in the country in Cambridge. Beautiful!



This is me, cleaning the apartment before we moved in. See how excited I am--NOT!!





This is Tiana standing in front of our apartment building.




Frankton Market. Can you find Tiana?




Lake Rotorua!!



The "Go bus". Yes, it's really called "go bus." And boy does it fly down those streets!!


Me and Tiana. Happy in New Zealand. Don't you want to visit us?

By the way, you can always leave a comment here, on my blogs. You don't have to sign up for anything. Just do it as anonymous and be sure to leave who you are! Otherwise, drop me an email. Please!!!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:57 AM

    These are really nice pictures. Good for you both. Your Cedar Hill family would lokve to see these and we just might show them in the sanctuary (or the rotunda) - unless you say not!!

    ReplyDelete