Monday, May 26, 2008

Back Home - for real?

Home. What is a home? I'm finally back in Ohio, but it doesn't feel like home. It's like my whole life here was so long ago. Ancient. And I'm just visiting.

I have changed a lot, yes. So I just need to balance the old and the new. Things are coming back to me about "home" and America, but I still see things where I'm like, woah! forgot that.

Moving back to mum's place is good, but not. Free rent for the time being, but after living on my own halfway across the world... and getting used to that...I'm not sure how long I can last here. I'm broke, so that settles it I suppose, but when I find a job, I have some serious thinking to do.

If I plan on going back to NZ soon (Jan 2009), which I do, I'll stay here and save up money, but if it may be Sept 2009, I may move in with a friend or something. I don't know. It really depends on how my sanity holds up. Haha.

Well, that's all the contemplating I care to do right now.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment